Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
csd9013
Wayne Irby
Rocky
7 posters

Michelle Obama seeks divorce from U.S. President

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Michelle Obama seeks divorce from U.S. President Empty Michelle Obama seeks divorce from U.S. President

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Dec 2013, 4:26 am

Michelle Obama seeks divorce from U.S. President

12/26/2013 12:50

Some reports U.S. media that there is a family crisis between President Barack Obama and his wife Michelle on the back of Mmazanh to the Prime Minister of Denmark at the funeral of leader Wilson Mandela, led to the request of the first lady a divorce from her husband. seems that the White House will be on a date with a new story shake roof After the scandal, former President Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky in the nineties of the last century, hesitate now that the current U.S. president, Barack Obama, separately from his wife, and they sleep in separate rooms, after a marriage that lasted nearly 21 years. in detail, according to the American media that the U.S. first lady Michelle Obama , and her husband, President Abarak Obama, separate for a long time, and that the President spends most of his time with other women in recent times. said a source close to the family of U.S. President Barack and Michelle together only for girls and for his political life, despite the strained relationship between them. " . said family friend met Michelle already with lawyers to discuss divorce proceedings, but will remain in the White House until the end of the period of her husband's presidency, and then will move to live alone in their home in Chicago pending completion of transactions divorce. " According to these sources, comes this sudden decision of Michelle Obama sitting on the back side to Barack Danish Prime Minister Haley Smidt and Mmazanha during the burial of the South African leader Nelson Mandela, which aroused jealousy of his wife who could not conceal her feelings and her sense that she publicly humiliated, I told her husband that she would not be able endurance more than that.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imn.iq%2Fnews%2Fview.33744%2F
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Michelle Obama seeks divorce from U.S. President Empty Re: Michelle Obama seeks divorce from U.S. President

Post by Wayne Irby Thu 26 Dec 2013, 4:35 am

I have a better idea, "We the American People" divorce him! & Michelle can keep him, then they will have plenty of time to reconcile!
    csd9013
    csd9013

Michelle Obama seeks divorce from U.S. President Empty Re: Michelle Obama seeks divorce from U.S. President

Post by csd9013 Thu 26 Dec 2013, 6:16 am

I call BS. She isn't going to divorce him and give up what she has that we the people pay for.
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Thu 26 Dec 2013, 8:33 am

Who knows and who cares. There were rumors from his first term that she did not like the fish bowl his presidency put them in and did not want him to run again. However, their marital bliss, or the lack thereof, is the very least of our problems with this administration. :-(
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Thu 26 Dec 2013, 8:39 am

I believe Michelle is like Hillary Clinton, could care less about the man, just along for the perks & not about to give that up!
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Fri 27 Dec 2013, 3:33 pm

I agree wayne.
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Fri 27 Dec 2013, 4:20 pm

Isn't that funny Karen Hudes mentioned Michelle Obama being caught in the honey pot on several occasions! Hmmm. Certainly sheds some light on the above article and explains a lot?.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 27 Dec 2013, 5:19 pm

Screwball wrote:Isn't that funny Karen Hudes mentioned Michelle Obama being caught in the honey pot on several occasions! Hmmm. Certainly sheds some light on the above article and explains a lot?.
    .... ;)

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/tabloid-claims-michelle-and-barack-headed-for-divorce/2013/12/26/

People React To Fake Report Of Obamas Getting Divorced...And It's Priceless
    Posted 12.03.2013 |

Michelle Obama seeks divorce from U.S. President S-OBAMA-DIVORCE-small
    This just in: The Obamas are not getting divorced. But that didn't stop media analyst and political activist Mark Dice from fooling pedestrians in...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:39 am