Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japan's oil imports rose 10% in June from a year earlier

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan's oil imports rose 10% in June from a year earlier Empty Japan's oil imports rose 10% in June from a year earlier

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jul 2018, 2:08 am

Japan's oil imports rose 10% in June from a year earlier

Japan's oil imports rose 10% in June from a year earlier 624

The country's imports of Iranian oil in June increased 10 percent from a year ago to 148,312 barrels a day, according to monthly data from the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry.
    Japan's oil industry chief said this month that Japanese refiners were likely to stop loading Iranian crude by mid-September, with the latest shipments in the first half of October, under US pressure on countries to stop importing oil from Iran.
    US President George W. Bush's administration has called on Iran's oil-importing countries to stop imports from Tehran in November when it reinstates Tehran over its nuclear program.
    However, the US government has said that some allies, particularly dependent on Iranian supplies, may receive sanctions exemptions that would give them more time to gradually halt shipments.
    Japanese refiners are looking for alternative supplies from the Middle East, the United States and others, industry sources said.
    Japan imported 172,216 barrels of Iranian oil a day last year, down 24.2 percent from a year earlier. Iran's oil accounted for 5.3 percent of Japan's total crude imports.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:23 am