Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dr.. Appearance of Muhammad Saleh *: Response to an article containing an unprovoked personal attack

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Dr.. Appearance of Muhammad Saleh *: Response to an article containing an unprovoked personal attack Empty Dr.. Appearance of Muhammad Saleh *: Response to an article containing an unprovoked personal attack

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Aug 2018, 8:23 am

[size=52]Dr.. Appearance of Muhammad Saleh *: Response to an article containing an unprovoked personal attack[/size]

[size=45]Submission of editorial board[/size]
    [size=45]The senior Iraqi economist, Dr. Mohamed Saleh, has been exposed since 2012 to frequent waves of diction and media incitement, raising many questions about the motives of these campaigns and those behind them. In 2012, the first of these campaigns led to his dismissal from the position of Deputy Governor of the Central Bank and issued an order to arrest him and put him in jail for about 40 days on the basis of malicious accusations of wasting public money through the currency auction. And everyone remembers the inflammatory media statements and the simplification of some members of the House of Representatives and the unjust accusations of the former central bank d. Sinan al-Shabibi and his deputy d. The appearance of Mohammed Saleh funded terrorism. Ironically, it turned out that some of the leaders of the unjust campaign had a strong suspicion of corruption, or investigation, as usual, without results. As some colleagues know Dr. Senan and Dr. Mazhar of the movement of some elements of the wheelchair in the conservative behind the scenes and in order to seize the reserve of the Central Bank of foreign currency, which will appear to public one day. Following a strong solidarity campaign in which our network participated, our colleague Dr. Appearance on bail but injustice was not lifted and remained wrestling with the courts for his innocence of the unjust charges and the collection of his pension rights. The irony is that after years he was acquitted by the judiciary and was appointed by the new prime minister as his financial adviser and he is more deserving of it.[/size]
    [size=45]Recently, we are witnessing a new hostile campaign in social media sites and in some media accusing our colleague of being behind the Prime Minister's decisions to raise tariffs, taxes and electricity consumption tariffs and all decisions that increase the financial burden on citizens. This accusation is no less stupidity than the previous professional and underestimates the minds of the people who are familiar with the process of economic decision-making and the role of the counselor in that, but deliberately aims to spread ignorance among citizens rather than enlighten them.[/size]
    [size=45]The network believes that it is its professional and moral duty to address this unjust campaign, which is aimed at a rare scientific and economic efficiency, which has vowed to serve the country and promote the Iraqi economy, despite being subjected to persecution, harassment and imprisonment twice, first during the period of totalitarian rule and the second during the new democratic republic. He is one of the few economists with outstanding scientific theoretical abilities and deep professional experience who has not left Iraq as he has done many of his weight, even less, and has gone abroad and lost Iraq forever. Is the unjust campaign against him aimed at displacing him from the homeland? I am sure that this goal will not be achieved because of the association of our organic friend of the homeland, which is no less than a link to the pink and pride in his authentic Iraqi identity.[/size]
    [size=45]Dr.. Bareq Shubar - Editor-in-Chief and Editor-in-Chief of the Network, 7/8/2018[/size]
    [size=45]**** 
    Response text of the colleague d. The appearance of Mohammed Saleh as we arrived from him personally after it was published in Al Alam newspaper.[/size]
    [size=45]Dear Mr. Mahdi Mohammad Reza Al Hashemi[/size]
    [size=45]I am Dr. Mazhar Mohammed Saleh, financial adviser to the Prime Minister[/size]
    [size=45]My greetings and my love to you and the world glue newspaper that I was one of her book and I cherish it.[/size]
    [size=45]An article written by Mr. Ali al-Shara, whom I do not really know, included an unprovoked personal bomb attack, like a deputy prime minister[/size]
    [size=45]Since the right of reply is guaranteed, I would like to state the following:[/size]
    [size=45]His annoyance with my literary culture, which is mixed with my economic culture, is a written hobby that I do from time to time to convey messages to the society in all its categories in an easy way that avoids making the economy more interesting, instead of entertaining and wasting time or doing things harmful to humanity.[/size]
    [size=45]As for my position as an adviser to the Prime Minister, the writer dealt with it objectively, to suggest to the readers that he is the deputy prime minister or the only body consulted by the head of the executive authority to get rid of Mr. Shara in this manner and with such hatred. It is not the first time that the writer's brother is exposed to me personally without prior knowledge of him, as if I am the one who design the economic decision outside the Cabinet, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministerial Economic Committee.[/size]
    [size=45]Mr. Al-Shara at the same time does not know or ignore my work completely and what the exact tasks assigned to it and what my contributions to the passing of the country's security and financial crises since 2014, the day he occupied 40% of Iraq's land, and how the wheel of the country's financial and economic and military.[/size]
    [size=45]Shara was harsh and wrote an unfortunate column that carries nothing of the hidden truths except injustice, and he does not know the hallucinations of our daily work.[/size]
    [size=45]The loyalty to the daily economic work day and night and the confidence that I enjoy from the honorable people in Iraq, which is known to the distressed and the father, the thing that I will still cherish and proud of and has nothing to do with the hobby of the practice of cultural writing, which Mr. Shara may resent, perhaps for buried psychological motives I do not know.[/size]
    [size=45]I hope that this man who has not done justice to me knows that the negativity of objectivity and the mixing of papers in these dark days is the cancer of writing.[/size]
    [size=45]And I say to Mr. Sharaa and others who do not know one word, God Almighty and yes, the agent of our enemies and injustice.[/size]
    [size=45]Dr[/size]
    [size=45](*) Financial and economic adviser to the Iraqi Prime Minister[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:16 am