Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Newspaper: Abadi will abide by US sanctions on Iran to deal with the dollar

rocky

Post by rocky on Thu 09 Aug 2018, 2:26 pm

10:11 - 09/08/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Prime Minister

Information / Baghdad ..
Lebanese Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi will abide by US sanctions on Iran in dealing with the dollar, the Lebanese newspaper Al-Akhbar reported on Thursday.
"Abadi is committed to the sanctions on dealing with the dollar because dealing with the dollar with Iran will expose us to sanctions and harm our people ... No country can challenge this, in order to ensure the stability of our currency," the paper quoted a close associate of Abadi as saying.
She added that "Abadi's position on the US sanctions was contrary to the desires of Iran's allies and rivals of the forces of« Shiite House »in yesterday's data who sought to invest Abadi, a position to challenge the« fulfilling »to Irfan Iranian provocation and finely Tehran to the President in line with US desires Against the Islamic Republic ".
The newspaper added that "the« Dawa Party »position (the ruling party, belongs Abadi to him) was contrary to the position of al-Abadi, and the position of al-Maliki also invited his successor to« not party to the sanctions against Iran », along with the positions of the resistance factions expressed« shock » towards the federal government's position, and confirmed that this position is not binding the next Iraqi government. " Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 16 Dec 2018, 12:08 am