Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Judges assigned to announce the results of the counting and manual counting of the st

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Council of Judges assigned to announce the results of the counting and manual counting of the st Empty The Council of Judges assigned to announce the results of the counting and manual counting of the st

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Aug 2018, 2:28 am

The Council of Judges assigned to announce the results of the counting and manual counting of the stations contested

22:34 - 09/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad
    The Council of Judges assigned to the manual counting and counting of ballot papers, Thursday, announced the results of counting and sorting of the stations contested.
    The council said in a statement received that the winning candidates for Baghdad for the contested stations are: Sabah Sabah, Sabah Glob, Hassan Karim, Saad Maya, Star Jabbar, Amjad Hashim, Hassan Salem, Naeem Abdul, Ahmed Jassim, Mohammed Salem, Mohammed Sahim Zaid Tareq, Kazem Attia, Ghandi Mohammed, Karim Youssef, Yahya Yahya, Ayman Hashim, Ziad Tariq Ahmed, Aisha Ghazal, Zeitoun Hussein, Haidar Jawad, Alaa Sukkar, Hussein Ali, Taha Tel, Haidar Abdelkazem, Aras Habib, Hana Turki, Nada Shaker, Talal Khodair, Ahmed Ismail, Zafer Nazem , Mahmoud Unit, Abdul Hussain Abdul Rida, Jassim Mohan, Ali Jubair, Harmony Abdul Zahra, Laith Mustafa.
    The Council of Plenipotentiaries lists the number of seats for each political entity: 17 seats, 10 seats, 9 seats, 8 seats, Al-Nasr 8, 4-seat alliance, 4 seats, Baghdad 3 seats, One seat, the civil coalition one seat, the civilian party one seat, the seat of one seat in Baghdad. End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:51 pm