Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political: Abadi flirting with Washington in support of the second mandate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political: Abadi flirting with Washington in support of the second mandate Empty Political: Abadi flirting with Washington in support of the second mandate

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Aug 2018, 2:30 am

Political: Abadi flirting with Washington in support of the second mandate

09:59 - 10/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Prime Minister

Information / Special
    The political expert Hashim al-Kindi said Friday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has angered the United States through his stance towards the sanctions against Iran, noting that Abadi is seeking Washington's support to reach the second term.
    "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has not declared the people's open stance towards the sanctions against Iran," al-Kindi told Al-Maaloumah. "He has pursued a policy of drawing closer to America in his position on the sanctions against Tehran."
    He added that "courting Abadi to America aims to get Washington's support and influence in other political blocs in order to get Abadi the second term."
    "The position of the people and the rest of the political blocs is different from the position of Abbadi, and therefore the decision to choose the prime minister for the next government is no longer subject to the American will, but directly linked to the will of the people, according to the directives of the religious reference that outlined the character of the next prime minister." End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:21 pm