Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Caspian countries are close to a historic agreement to invest their wealth

rocky

Post by rocky on Sat 11 Aug 2018, 7:10 am

13:20 - 11/08/2018

Information / Baghdad ..
Kazakh President Nursultan Nazarbayev said on Sunday that the Caspian Sea states will take a historic decision Sunday on all issues related to cooperation in the world's largest closed sea.
"Over the past 20 years, we have negotiated very hard to coordinate our positions to resolve all issues related to our joint work in the Caspian Sea on shipping, sharing of resources in the Caspian Sea, conservation of marine biological resources, and trade and cooperation among our nations," Nazarbayev said.
The heads of the five countries bordering this closed sea, Russia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan, will meet in Aktau, Kazakhstan, on Sunday (August 12th) to finalize the agreement after years of complex negotiations to determine the legal status of the Caspian Sea.
The State Department declined to comment on this historic agreement on the legal status of the Caspian Sea, especially with Iran's participation in an agreement that would diversify gas supplies to Europe. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 14 Dec 2018, 3:57 pm