Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association of Iraqi private banks holds a course "Islamic banking accredited CIB"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Association - Association of Iraqi private banks holds a course "Islamic banking accredited CIB" Empty Association of Iraqi private banks holds a course "Islamic banking accredited CIB"

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Aug 2018, 7:13 am

Association of Iraqi private banks holds a course "Islamic banking accredited CIB"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Association of Iraqi Private Banks, in cooperation with the General Council of Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions, held a training program on Sunday at the headquarters of the Association, with the participation of a number of private banks and financial transfer companies.
    The director of the administration and training in the Association of Iraqi private banks, Ahmed Hashemi, during the session, which was attended by "Economy News", "The rehabilitation program is held in cooperation between the Association of Private Banks and the General Council of Banks and Islamic financial institutions CIBAFI, which represents the official umbrella of all Islamic financial institutions in the world "He said, adding that the program lasted for five days.
    Hashemi added that "the target group in the qualifying program are the employees of the financial and banking system of Islamic banks and Islamic finance and investment companies at various levels of professional," noting that "participants will receive the certificate of Islamic banking accredited after passing the examination of the program."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:30 pm