Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt signs three new oil agreements to search for oil and natural gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt signs three new oil agreements to search for oil and natural gas Empty Egypt signs three new oil agreements to search for oil and natural gas

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Aug 2018, 3:43 am

Egypt signs three new oil agreements to search for oil and natural gas
    Egypt signs three new oil agreements to search for oil and natural gas Irq_153406019_1534235559
    - Egyptian Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Tariq Al-Mulla signed Tuesday three new oil agreements for the exploration of oil and natural gas in the Mediterranean, Western Sahara and Nile Delta regions with investments of $ 139.2 million and $ 55 million for signing 15 new wells.
    The Egyptian Ministry of Petroleum said in a statement that the first agreement with Agas and the wealth of petroleum and Italy's ENI in Noor marine area in the Mediterranean Sea to drill two wells with a total investment of $ 105 million ,.
    The second agreement with the Petroleum Corporation, Eni of Italy and Ina Nava Blaine of the Croatian region of Ras Qattara in Western Sahara to drill 9 wells with a total investment of $ 11.7 million.
    The third agreement with the Petroleum Corporation and the Italian Eni and BP in the Nile Delta (Nidoko) to drill four wells with a total investment of $ 22.5 million.
    Al-Mulla said after the signing of the agreements that the petroleum sector is continuing to hold more petroleum agreements as the cornerstone for attracting more investments. The petroleum prospects in many land and sea areas are high, and they have not yet recovered all their secrets. To invest more in research, exploration, development and production activities. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=103241

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:00 am