Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Merkel vows to deport rejected asylum-seekers

rocky

Post by rocky on Fri 17 Aug 2018, 2:00 am

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has announced that her government will speed up the pace of deporting rejected asylum-seekers, after far-right demonstrators have demanded that they resign because of their immigration policies.
The protesters chanted slogans calling for Merkel to leave and other anti-Semitic slogans upon her arrival in the city of Dresden in the state of Saxony to meet with local deputies of the Christian Democratic Union party of which she belongs.
"I understand that my decision on refugees has worried voters and raised concerns about the state's ability to act and not to lose control," Merkel said after meeting deputies.
"I have made it clear that we have a situation now that has not solved all the problems, especially with regard to deportations, which remain the biggest problem," she told a news conference.
"The federal government will take more responsibility in this regard, by helping to produce the required documents."

Current date/time is Tue 18 Dec 2018, 7:17 am