Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Expert: The value of the dollar is going to rise and the central bank will develop solutions

rocky

Expert: The value of the dollar is going to rise and the central bank will develop solutions

Post by rocky on Fri 17 Aug 2018, 2:35 pm

15:00 - 17/08/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Private ..
The economic expert, on behalf of Jamil Antoine, said on Friday that the value of the dollar is going to rise in light of the conditions experienced by the region as a result of US policies, noting that the central bank put solutions to avoid the rise of the dollar.
"The US sanctions imposed on Iran will affect the Iraqi economy, as the value of the dollar will rise after increasing demand for it," Antoine said in a statement.
He added that "the appreciation of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, it is imperative for the central bank to increase the amount launched by the dollar in the Iraqi markets."
He pointed out that "the central bank has developed solutions, the increase in the value of the dollar, by launching the dollar in larger quantities than the former in order to create a balance between him and the dinar."
He explained that "Iraq is committed to its financial policy in foreign transactions, especially in relation to the dollar, to ensure the continuation of these transactions without any obstacles." End 25 n

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Expert: The value of the dollar is going to rise and the central bank will develop solutions

Post by weslin3 on Fri 17 Aug 2018, 3:08 pm

I'm not smart enough to figure all of this out but it sound good.  lol!
noced71
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Re: Expert: The value of the dollar is going to rise and the central bank will develop solutions

Post by noced71 on Fri 17 Aug 2018, 3:55 pm

are they talking about flooding the market with dollars? I have been have reading this and it looks like its missing some things in the translation. So I made my additions in green. Can someone validate my translation? As I could be totally off here.. JMHO

He pointed out that "the central bank has developed solutions, for the increase in the value of the dollar, by launching the dollar in larger quantities than the former(sending out more than before), in order to create a balance between him and the dinar." (bringing the value of the dollar down)
Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by Proven on Fri 17 Aug 2018, 4:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:are they talking about flooding the market with dollars? I have been have reading this and it looks like its missing some things in the translation. So I made my additions in green. Can someone validate my translation? As I could be totally off here.. JMHO

He pointed out that "the central bank has developed solutions, for the increase in the value of the dollar, by launching the dollar in larger quantities than the former(sending out more than before), in order to create a balance between him and the dinar." (bringing the value of the dollar down)

Your interpretation is correct.

Remember this is coming from an economist, not the government or the CBI.

Investors coming into the country will also flood the market with dollars.  
noced71
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 on Fri 17 Aug 2018, 4:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:are they talking about flooding the market with dollars? I have been have reading this and it looks like its missing some things in the translation. So I made my additions in green. Can someone validate my translation? As I could be totally off here.. JMHO

Yes I agree, this is an economic opinion piece. The thing is, we've seen other articles about the dinar possibly collapsing. The CBI has kept it stable and has been internationally recognized for doing so.  Soooo I think it's a fore gone conclusion they (CBI) HAVE to step in with swift action. I don't think you have to be an economist to get to that assumption. In short, I am wondering... WHAT... is the CBI going to actually do? Small action or big action.. who knows.
Diamond
Till The End
Till The End

Post by Diamond on Fri 17 Aug 2018, 5:06 pm

Yes I agree, this is an economic opinion piece. The thing is, we've seen other articles about the dinar possibly collapsing. The CBI has kept it stable and has been internationally recognized for doing so.  Soooo I think it's a fore gone conclusion they (CBI) HAVE to step in with swift action. I don't think you have to be an economist to get to that assumption. In short, I am wondering... WHAT... is the CBI going to actually do? Small action or big action.. who knows.
thumbs
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Fri 17 Aug 2018, 7:02 pm

Please wake me up with the BIG action... I'm having a nightmare...  laugh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 19 Nov 2018, 1:14 am