Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Expert: The value of the dollar is going to rise and the central bank will develop solutions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expert: The value of the dollar is going to rise and the central bank will develop solutions Empty Expert: The value of the dollar is going to rise and the central bank will develop solutions

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Aug 2018, 3:06 am

Expert: The value of the dollar is going to rise and the central bank will develop solutions

15:00 - 17/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Private ..
    The economic expert, on behalf of Jamil Antoine, said on Friday that the value of the dollar is going to rise in light of the conditions experienced by the region as a result of US policies, noting that the central bank put solutions to avoid the rise of the dollar.
    "The US sanctions imposed on Iran will affect the Iraqi economy, as the value of the dollar will rise after increasing demand for it," Antoine said in a statement.
    He added that "the appreciation of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, it is imperative for the central bank to increase the amount launched by the dollar in the Iraqi markets."
    He pointed out that "the central bank has developed solutions, the increase in the value of the dollar, by launching the dollar in larger quantities than the former in order to create a balance between him and the dinar."
    He explained that "Iraq is committed to its financial policy in foreign transactions, especially in relation to the dollar, to ensure the continuation of these transactions without any obstacles." End 25 n

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Expert: The value of the dollar is going to rise and the central bank will develop solutions Empty Re: Expert: The value of the dollar is going to rise and the central bank will develop solutions

Post by weslin3 Sat 18 Aug 2018, 7:20 am

He pointed out that "the central bank has developed solutions, the increase in the value of the dollar, by launching the dollar in larger quantities than the former in order to create a balance between him and the dinar."

I hope the solution is the RV...

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:55 am