Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Venezuela issues new currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Venezuela issues new currency Empty Venezuela issues new currency

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Aug 2018, 6:49 am

Venezuela issues new currency 1x-1-1-780x405-668x350

[size=32]Venezuela issues new currency[/size]

[rtl]Views[/rtl]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]Venezuela has launched a new currency linked to its virtual currency "Petro" as part of a series of reforms announced by President Nicolas Maduro, where the new currency will enter the markets as of Monday.[/rtl]

[rtl]The new currency, dubbed the sovereign Bolivar, will be linked to the "petro" virtual currency, and the price of the "petro" will be about $ 60 based on the price of a barrel of Venezuelan oil equivalent to the new currency of 3,600 Bolivar sovereigns, indicating a significant devaluation.[/rtl]

[rtl]Maduro recently announced that the country needed to implement a "fiscal discipline" system and to stop printing money too much in recent years.[/rtl]

[rtl]Maduro's new economic reforms include raising the minimum wage to half a petro (1800 Bolivar sovereign).[/rtl]

[rtl]This amount is about $ 28, which means a 34-fold increase from the previous minimum wage, which was equivalent to less than $ 1 per black market price.[/rtl]

[rtl]In parallel, the three main opposition parties called on Saturday for a general strike on Tuesday to protest against the reforms.[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/248330

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:57 pm