Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

striker shouting "God and bigger" and kills his mother and sister stabbed in Paris

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

striker shouting "God and bigger" and kills his mother and sister stabbed in Paris Empty striker shouting "God and bigger" and kills his mother and sister stabbed in Paris

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:05 am

[size=32]
    striker shouting "God and bigger" and kills his mother and sister stabbed in Paris[/size]
    striker shouting "God and bigger" and kills his mother and sister stabbed in Paris 5b7e755995a5979a118b456e

Twilight News    

Thursday, 23 August 2018

The French police said two people were killed and another injured by a knife attack that occurred today in the town of Trap southwest of Paris. 
    Evelyn County police confirmed that security agents had managed to liquidate the attacker. 
    For its part, quoted the agency "Reuters" a source in the French Interior as saying that the victims are the mother of the attacker and his sister. 
    BFM TV reported that the assailant was holed up after the attack was carried out inside a building in the area. 
    After the police cordoned off the building, according to the channel, the attacker came out armed with a knife, shouting "Allah is great," and was shot dead by security forces. 
    The terrorist organization "Da'ash" adopted this attack through its propaganda, but without providing any evidence that it was behind the attack.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 am