Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Standard day" for the Suez Canal in Egypt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Standard day" for the Suez Canal in Egypt  Empty "Standard day" for the Suez Canal in Egypt

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Aug 2018, 2:06 am

"Standard day" for the Suez Canal in Egypt  

18:30 - 25/08/2018

"Standard day" for the Suez Canal in Egypt  %D9%82%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B3
    Information / follow up ..
    The Suez Canal recorded a record number of transshipment ships and ships on Saturday, crossing 49 ships from both directions with a total tonnage of 4.2 million tons. The biggest crossing of the Viking Orion was the world's newest passenger vessel.
    The head of the Suez Canal Authority, Mehab Mamesh, said that the number of vessels passing through the north reached 33 ships with a tonnage of 2.9 million tons, while 16 vessels from the south crossed 1.3 million tons.
    The northbound cargo ship, the Hong Kong-flagged "Cusco Shiping Taurus", flew from the Netherlands bound for China with 212,000 tons.
    While the huge container ship "CMA - CGM Marco Polo" came at the head of the South convoy, on its journey from Singapore to Algeria, with a load of 179 thousand tons.
    While the Suez Canal crossed 8 giant ships with more than 150 thousand tons of cargo per ship, and crossed 8 other large ships of the lowest segment, which reaches up to 150 thousand tons each.
    On Saturday, the canal also saw the Viking Orion passenger ship pass through its first voyage in the northern convoy on its voyage from Piraeus port in Greece to the Far East.
    According to a statement issued by the Suez Canal Authority, the ship will sail on a number of Egyptian ports as part of its tourism promotion efforts and then complete its journey to Aqaba, Salalah, Southeast Asia, New Zealand, Australia and Alaska.
    The ship follows the Norwegian Viking line, the fifth in its new class of 10 sister ships of the same class.

The vessel is 227 meters long and 28 meters wide, with a total capacity of 47,842 tons, with 930 passengers on board, with a crew of 462.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:08 pm