Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

"Central Iraq": Some allegations of influencing officials of the bank "invalid"

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 05 Sep 2018, 6:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Central Bank stressed that the management of the bank and its staff at all levels does not represent or represent them or mediate by any person 05 Sep 2018 01:56 PM
Direct: The Central Bank of Iraq, that the allegations of some individuals and entities to influence officials and employees of the bank, is invalid and valid for them.
The Central Bank said in a statement on its official site, the need to inform the Office of the Governor immediately, whatever the character of the person or group.
He pointed out in his statement that individuals and networks were engaged in fraud, forgery and blackmail on the grounds that they had a significant impact on officials and officials of the bank, or attempted to pass certain transactions to agencies, documents and forged books.
He pointed out that the management of the bank and its employees at all levels does not represent them or represent them or mediate on them any person whatever they are associated with.
"We will not take responsibility for those who are subject to fraud and fraud, as they are already illegal" 
The central Iraqi, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lobo

Re: "Central Iraq": Some allegations of influencing officials of the bank "invalid"

Post by Lobo on Wed 05 Sep 2018, 10:19 am

Thanks Rocky, for all you do for us.
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: "Central Iraq": Some allegations of influencing officials of the bank "invalid"

Post by weslin3 on Wed 05 Sep 2018, 6:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks Rocky, for all you do for us.
"              "       "   "     "   "   "   "

yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 19 Nov 2018, 1:42 am