Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

U.S. State: Biden and Maliki agreed to deepen security partnership between theUnited States and Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

U.S. State: Biden and Maliki agreed to deepen security partnership between theUnited States and Iraq Empty U.S. State: Biden and Maliki agreed to deepen security partnership between theUnited States and Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jan 2014, 7:29 am

U.S. State: Biden and Maliki agreed to deepen security partnership between the United States and Iraq

Follow-up - and babysit - The U.S. State Department, an agreement by U.S. Vice President and Prime Minister of Iraq to continue to deepen the security partnership between the two countries under the Convention on the strategic framework.

According to a statement of the external U.S. 'about the content of the call Biden and Maliki', on Tuesday: "The Vice President Biden spoke with Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, and the Vice President that the United States stands with Iraq in its war against al-Islamic state in Iraq and the Levant."

The Vice-President, was "deeply concerned about those Iraqis who suffer at the hands of terrorists, and praised recent cooperation between the security forces and the Iraqi security forces and local tribes in Anbar province."

He stressed Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, the importance of working closely with the leaders and Sunni communities in Iraq to isolate the extremists.

The statement noted: Vice President and Prime Minister, agreed to further deepen the security partnership between the United States and

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:26 pm