Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Militants set up a "gallows" in Idlib to execute those who want reconciliation with Damas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Militants set up a "gallows" in Idlib to execute those who want reconciliation with Damas Empty Newspaper: Militants set up a "gallows" in Idlib to execute those who want reconciliation with Damas

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Sep 2018, 1:43 am

Newspaper: Militants set up a "gallows" in Idlib to execute those who want reconciliation with Damascus

16:03 - 08/09/2018

Newspaper: Militants set up a "gallows" in Idlib to execute those who want reconciliation with Damas %D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84%D8%A8-696x391
    Information / follow-up ...
    The militants have set up a gallows in one of the squares of the city of Harim to show their intention to execute "traitors" who want to negotiate and reconcile with Damascus, the Washington Post reported Saturday.
    The newspaper quoted a report, "The militants of the" Front of victory "terrorist organizations associated with the detention in the Syrian Idlib dozens of people who accuse them of wanting to reconcile with the Syrian government.
    The newspaper pointed out that "the militants of the" editor of the Sham "controlling about 60% of the territory of the province, which forms the" front of the victory "terrorist backbone trying to prevent any negotiations between the armed factions and government representatives similar to those carried out in other parts of Syria.
    The newspaper said that "the campaign of arrests affected dozens of people accused of" recognizing defeat "and negotiate with government representatives, and the torture of some detainees in the secret prisons of militants, which instills terror among the residents of the region."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:34 pm