Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi newspaper: Shiite forces began to search for a new candidate for prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi newspaper: Shiite forces began to search for a new candidate for prime minister Empty Saudi newspaper: Shiite forces began to search for a new candidate for prime minister

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 2:48 am

Saudi newspaper: Shiite forces began to search for a new candidate for prime minister

10:30 - 12/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Al-Hayat newspaper reported on Wednesday that the winning Shiite forces in the elections began intensive negotiations to search for a new candidate for prime minister, noting that the Fatah and other allies showed high flexibility on the choice of the next prime minister.
    The newspaper said in a report seen by the information that "Shiite forces" move "and" conquest "and part of the« victory »and« wisdom », began intensive negotiations to search for a new candidate for prime minister," indicating that "the discussions centered around A new candidate outside the traditional equations adopted in the prime minister's choice. "
    She added that "the coalition of Moqtada al-Sadr and Hadi al-Amiri showed high flexibility in terms of the choice of prime minister, and did not adhere to the submission of specific candidates," indicating that "they have reservations about the election of any of the traditional names put forward to take office."
    The newspaper pointed out that: Shiite forces sent letters to the Sunni forces, urging them to rush to resolve the candidate for the post of speaker of parliament before Saturday's meeting, which is supposed to witness the bit of the post of office, "explaining that" the Shiite forces sent similar messages to the Kurds, calling them to resolve their candidate For the presidency ". Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:59 pm