Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The Central Bank allocates its newly built building in Basra for the care of people with special nee

rocky

The Central Bank allocates its newly built building in Basra for the care of people with special nee

Post by rocky on Wed 12 Sep 2018, 9:00 am

The Central Bank allocates its newly built building in Basra for the care of people with special needs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraq's central bank announced on Wednesday the allocation of its newly built building in the province of Basra for the care of people with special needs .
The central bank spokesman, Bassem Abdulhadi Hassan, said in a press statement received by "Economy News" that "the Central Bank, in the context of its directions to support humanitarian and community situations, allocated its newly built building in Basra to care for children and youth with special needs for ages of 6-18 years "He said.
Hassan added, "also donated the amounts required to equip the building with all the necessary equipment and equipment to carry out its mission, and within the initiative of Tamkeen, which is sponsored by the Central Bank and the funding of Iraqi private banks."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 19 Nov 2018, 1:11 am