Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

America is exploring Russia and standing on the throne of oil in the worl

rocky

Post by rocky on Thu 13 Sep 2018, 3:12 am

The United States may have regained its position as the largest oil producer faster than expected. 
The US Energy Information Administration (EIA) announced that the United States was "likely to have overtaken" Russia in June and August after overtaking Saudi Arabia earlier this year.
The Department added that that information was still based on preliminary estimates.
If these estimates are true, this will be the first time in more than two decades that the United States has topped the list of oil producers in the world.
US oil production has increased in recent years thanks to techniques including hydraulic cracking - a process that uses chemicals, sand and water with high pressure to create cracks in rock formations buried deep underground, leading to the release of more oil and natural gas.
The hydraulic fracture is due to the burgeoning drilling boom in the Texas Basin and New Mexico.

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 9:08 am