Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Change: We will not attend the session Saturday and we did not nominate our candidate for the second

rocky

Change: We will not attend the session Saturday and we did not nominate our candidate for the second

Post by rocky on Thu 13 Sep 2018, 3:43 am

Change: We will not attend the session Saturday and we did not nominate our candidate for the second deputy

10:27 - 13/09/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
Announced the Movement for Change Kurdistan, Thursday, not to attend its five deputies for the meeting of the House of Representatives, which will be held next Saturday to choose the Speaker of the House of Representatives and his deputies, confirming that it did not nominate its candidate to fill the post of second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives.
A member of the movement, Peston Super said in a statement to / information /, "The movement of change has not changed its position so far on the presence of its five deputies to the meeting of the House of Representatives to be held next Saturday."
Fayek added that "the movement did not call until the moment candidate for the post of second deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, which is due."
The independent Kurdish MP Tafka Ahmed confirmed in a statement to the information on Wednesday that the Kurdish forces did not agree so far on the candidate who will serve as deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, noting that all Kurdish forces will attend the meeting next Saturday. Ending / 25

chouchou

Re: Change: We will not attend the session Saturday and we did not nominate our candidate for the second

Post by chouchou on Thu 13 Sep 2018, 4:53 am

The kurds again......
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Change: We will not attend the session Saturday and we did not nominate our candidate for the second

Post by weslin3 on Thu 13 Sep 2018, 5:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:The kurds again......
freak freak freak freak

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 9:37 am