Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Despite the statement of reference .. Al-Nasr renews his attachment to Abadi as a candidate for prim

rocky

Despite the statement of reference .. Al-Nasr renews his attachment to Abadi as a candidate for prim

Post by rocky on Thu 13 Sep 2018, 3:55 am

Despite the statement of reference .. Al-Nasr renews his attachment to Abadi as a candidate for prime minister

17:43 - 12/09/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
The victory coalition, Wednesday, adherence to the nomination of Haider Abadi prime minister for the next government despite the statement of religious reference, which called for the nomination of faces away from those who received power previously, noting that his project saved me to spare Iraq damage the policy of international regional hubs.
The Coalition said in a statement received, "a copy of it," the draft coalition victory save me to the country so as not to be affected by the policy of international regional hubs. "
"Al-Abbadi is the only candidate for the prime minister's victory list for his success in running war, peace and economy," he said.
"Abadi is capable of achieving services, ensuring stability and preserving Iraq's supreme interests," he said. He called on all political forces to "engage in a national project far from the quota and the policy of the regional regional axes."
The religious authority, Mr. Ali al-Sistani, has stipulated, on Monday, the selection of a new face efficient and courageous to the prime minister to end the boycott of politicians and officials, stressing that he will continue his previous approach to boycott officials otherwise.

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 9:08 am