Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi arrives in Basra and holds a meeting with security leaders in the province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi arrives in Basra and holds a meeting with security leaders in the province Empty Abadi arrives in Basra and holds a meeting with security leaders in the province

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Sep 2018, 6:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abadi arrives in Basra and holds a meeting with security leaders in the province

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / 

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi arrived in Basra on Friday and held a meeting with security leaders in the province to see what is happening there. 

"He arrived in Basra from Brussels, where he participated in the meeting of the International Coalition Against Gangs," said Abadi's press office, in a leaflet read by Al-Ghad Press, on its official Facebook page.

He noted that Abadi "held a meeting with the security and military leaders in the Basra Operations Command and listen to a detailed report on the situation in the province." 

Basra has been witnessing protests for weeks but the pace has escalated during the month to reach the extent of clashes with security forces after the killing and wounding of a number of peaceful demonstrators. 

Basra protesters demand basic services from potable water, electricity and job creation in the province of the state treasury, about 65% of its oil revenues, as well as the revenues of ports and border crossings with Kuwait and Iran, as its people plunge into poverty and deterioration of service, health, environment and economic conditions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:20 am