Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: We Abide By The Directives Of The Reference And Look Forward To Completing Our National Proje

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: We Abide By The Directives Of The Reference And Look Forward To Completing Our National Proje Empty Abadi: We Abide By The Directives Of The Reference And Look Forward To Completing Our National Proje

Post by Rocky Thu 13 Sep 2018, 10:20 am

Abadi: We Abide By The Directives Of The Reference And Look Forward To Completing Our National Project For The Benefit Of All Iraqis
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In 2018-09-13  18[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad - conscious
    Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi affirmed his full respect for and response to the directives of the supreme religious authority.
    "Our project is Iraqi national, not eastern or western," he said in a statement. "We look forward to completing our national project for the benefit of all Iraqis."
    The text of the statement reads as follows:
    We are in only three years  
    We built a professional army for all
    We have prevented the division and unification of the country
    And liberate Iraq from the oppressor
    We have extended State authority to all regions
    We have preserved national wealth
    We broke sectarian walls
    We have reconciled our foreign relations.
    This is the strength that we have achieved, and these are some of the impossible results from the point of view of others. These are the signs of our strength, which we are proud of and which we achieved with our trust in God and our belief in the abilities, strength and sacrifices of our people. 
    We adhere to constitutional procedures and respect the directives of the supreme religious authority and we respond to them. Our project is a national Iraqi, not an eastern or a western one, and we look forward to completing it and consolidating it for the benefit of all Iraqis.
    Prime Minister Dr. Haider Abadi

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:10 am