Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Abadi: We Abide By The Directives Of The Reference And Look Forward To Completing Our National Proje

rocky

Abadi: We Abide By The Directives Of The Reference And Look Forward To Completing Our National Proje

Post by rocky on Thu 13 Sep 2018, 10:20 am

Abadi: We Abide By The Directives Of The Reference And Look Forward To Completing Our National Project For The Benefit Of All Iraqis
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In 2018-09-13  18[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Baghdad - conscious
Prime Minister Dr. Haider al-Abadi affirmed his full respect for and response to the directives of the supreme religious authority.
"Our project is Iraqi national, not eastern or western," he said in a statement. "We look forward to completing our national project for the benefit of all Iraqis."
The text of the statement reads as follows:
We are in only three years  
We built a professional army for all
We have prevented the division and unification of the country
And liberate Iraq from the oppressor
We have extended State authority to all regions
We have preserved national wealth
We broke sectarian walls
We have reconciled our foreign relations.
This is the strength that we have achieved, and these are some of the impossible results from the point of view of others. These are the signs of our strength, which we are proud of and which we achieved with our trust in God and our belief in the abilities, strength and sacrifices of our people. 
We adhere to constitutional procedures and respect the directives of the supreme religious authority and we respond to them. Our project is a national Iraqi, not an eastern or a western one, and we look forward to completing it and consolidating it for the benefit of all Iraqis.
Prime Minister Dr. Haider Abadi

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 9:10 am