Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Change: Regional Parliament elections are a golden opportunity to change governance

rocky

Change: Regional Parliament elections are a golden opportunity to change governance

Post by rocky on Thu 13 Sep 2018, 11:43 am

19:10 - 13/09/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[rtl]Information / Special ...[/rtl]
[rtl]The leader of the Movement for Change Saber Ismail, Thursday, the electoral competition in Kurdistan a golden opportunity to change the approach used in the political region.[/rtl]
[rtl]"The Kurdish people are aware of the seriousness of the political approach adopted in the region and the upcoming parliamentary elections a golden opportunity to change the mechanism of government and the reality of the Kurdish citizen from the situation to a better situation."[/rtl]
[rtl]He added that "what is happening is the rule of certain parties and this should not continue because of the refusal of the Kurdish street these figures."[/rtl]
[rtl]Kurdistan is due to witness the provincial parliament elections on September 30[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 19 Nov 2018, 1:13 am