Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Sadr: in line with "senior Iraq" to nominate several figures "technocrats" for prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr: in line with "senior Iraq" to nominate several figures "technocrats" for prime minister Empty Sadr: in line with "senior Iraq" to nominate several figures "technocrats" for prime minister

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Sep 2018, 1:49 am

Sadr: in line with "senior Iraq" to nominate several figures "technocrats" for prime minister

19:44 - 13/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD - 
    The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, on Thursday, the consensus of the so-called "senior Iraq" to nominate independent figures to the presidency of Iraq, threatening to go to the opposition after the rejection of some blocks the idea of ​​independent politics. 
    "We have agreed with the top of Iraq to nominate several independent technocrats for the prime minister and by a purely Iraqi decision that the candidate chooses his ministers away from partisan, sectarian and ethnic divisions according to the correct and acceptable criteria according to experience and integrity," Sadr said in his twitter comment on his Twitter account. . 
    "Some politicians were quick to reject the idea of ​​independence and technocrats to restore Iraq to the first box and to return the corrupt new dress and dominate their economic parties and organizations on the people's capabilities and rights." 
    Sadr threatened to "take the opposition as an option, a method and a way if politicians continue to reject future candidates and dictators."

chouchou
    chouchou

Sadr: in line with "senior Iraq" to nominate several figures "technocrats" for prime minister Empty Re: Sadr: in line with "senior Iraq" to nominate several figures "technocrats" for prime minister

Post by chouchou Fri 14 Sep 2018, 3:16 am

Looks like Abadi is gone? Let's wait and see if tommorow they elect the three presidents?

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:11 am