Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Sunni forces resolve their candidate for the presidency of Parliament: Who is it?

rocky

Sunni forces resolve their candidate for the presidency of Parliament: Who is it?

Post by rocky on Fri 14 Sep 2018, 7:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Baghdad / .. announced the national axis, the resolution of his candidate Mohamed Halbusi to the presidency of parliament.
The official spokesman for the axis Laith al-Dulaimi said in a statement received, "appointed Iraq News," that "the national axis to resolve the only candidate for the presidency of the House of Representatives within the bloc of the most Sunni number with the blocks allied with them, which is more than 50 deputies, namely Mohamed Halabousi."
"It will be officially announced at 4:00 pm at the Rashid Hotel in the presence of all the deputies," Dulaimi said

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 17 Nov 2018, 9:08 am