Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: More than two-thirds of our salaries go to protection, living and rent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

salaries - Deputy: More than two-thirds of our salaries go to protection, living and rent Empty Deputy: More than two-thirds of our salaries go to protection, living and rent

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Sep 2018, 3:14 am

Deputy: More than two-thirds of our salaries go to protection, living and rent

09:35 - 18/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Former MP Abeer Husseini revealed on Tuesday the fact that the MP received a monthly salary, indicating that more than two-thirds of the amount goes to protection, living and renting the office.
    Al-Husseini said in a statement to Al-Mawlama that "everyone is calling for a reduction in the salaries of the deputies, and this happened twice, where the MP receives a salary of 7 million dinars." She pointed out that "the reduction of salaries is not in favor of the deputies, Of the MP, and today's attempts to reduce salaries are just a media interview in order to tickle the feelings of citizens.
    She added that "the protection of deputies is the contracts of the House of Representatives, where was allocated to the Deputy 30 people for protection, but under the government of Abbadi, the number was reduced to 16 security elements."
    "There are those who claim that the salary of the deputy reaches 40 or 30 million, but the fact that the wages of protection and salary of the deputy acted as a suitor and amounted to 23 million dinars, including salaries of protections (16), in addition to the salary of the deputy, "He said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:05 pm