Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

MacGurke meets Saleh in an undisclosed manner and Mala Bakhtiar delivers a letter to his party

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

MacGurke meets Saleh in an undisclosed manner and Mala Bakhtiar delivers a letter to his party Empty MacGurke meets Saleh in an undisclosed manner and Mala Bakhtiar delivers a letter to his party

Post by rocky on Wed 19 Sep 2018, 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MacGurke meets Saleh in an undisclosed manner and Mala Bakhtiar delivers a letter to his party

US special envoy to Iraq, Brett McGuck, has met yesterday with Secretary-General of the Alliance for Democracy and Justice Barham Saleh in an undisclosed manner and away from the media.
According to reports today, "MacGurk discussed with Saleh in the city of Sulaymaniyah the possibility of the last ascension of the presidency of the Republic of Iraq."
The reports said that "McGurke handed the leadership of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Mullah Bakhtiar a message to be presented by the latter in a meeting of the leadership of his party, which is decided to resolve the presidency of the Republic."
The reports added that "McGork's message contains the vision of the Government of her country to the post of President of the Republic, and the next federal government."
McClurek had a joint press conference with Mullah Bakhtiar, a candidate for the post of president of the republic, on Tuesday "an important decision will be issued by Iraq in the coming days regarding the formation of the next federal government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

MacGurke meets Saleh in an undisclosed manner and Mala Bakhtiar delivers a letter to his party Empty Sources: McGurk defined the political forces specifications of the form of the next government

Post by rocky on Wed 19 Sep 2018, 2:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sources: McGurk defined the political forces specifications of the form of the next government

Political sources revealed the pressure of the United States on political forces to accelerate the formation of the Iraqi government according to certain specifications.
The sources said that the envoy of US President in the Middle East, Brett McGurk, who is currently visiting Iraq is conducting intensive meetings with political leaders and informed them of Washington's desire to form the next government according to specific specifications.
McGourke is pressing political forces to decide the name of the president and ministers before the end of September, the sources said.
MacGorek arrived in Sulaymaniyah province and held a series of meetings with leaders of the National Union to discuss naming the president.
During a press conference held in Sulaymaniyah province, MacGorek said the new Iraqi government will be formed within the next few days.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 17 Oct 2019, 6:10 pm