Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Near the opening of a vegetable oil plant in Maysan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - Near the opening of a vegetable oil plant in Maysan Empty Near the opening of a vegetable oil plant in Maysan

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:49 am

Near the opening of a vegetable oil plant in Maysan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Industry and Minerals confirmed on Tuesday the opening of the Al-Hadi vegetable oil plant, which will serve the local market at 50 thousand tons annually, after it reached 98 percent.
    The ministry's media spokesman, Abdul Wahid Alwan Al-Shammari, said in a statement quoted by the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" and read by "Economy News" that "the specialized technical personnel close to finish the construction of the plant (Al Hadi) vegetable oil in Maysan province, Contributes to filling the local market need of the product, especially to the southern provinces, "noting that it is subject to Iraqi specifications and tests of standardization and quality control, as well as the use of the latest technological methods in the process of manufacturing and packing oil.
    He pointed out that "the next few days will witness the opening of the plant, which has a production capacity of 50 thousand tons per year, in preparation for the announcement of the vegetable oil is protected from import," noting that "the operation of the project will have a great impact in securing salaries of employees and reduce the burden of food costs and employees Experience in the manufacture of oils under the supervision of Ukrainian experts. "
    It is noteworthy that the ministry had succeeded in obtaining a decision of the Economic Committee in the Council of Ministers in the month of August last year, to protect 80 local products from factories, companies and civil and governmental plants that produce food items, most notably juice and drink and (gypsum) and (Thromston) and a number of other Other products are underwritten by the local private sector market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:26 am