Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US forces "remain" in Syria until the defeat is urging

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US forces "remain" in Syria until the defeat is urging Empty US forces "remain" in Syria until the defeat is urging

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Sep 2018, 2:38 am

[size=32]
    US forces "remain" in Syria until the defeat is urging[/size]
     US forces "remain" in Syria until the defeat is urging 1-1186080

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The US envoy on Syria James Jeffrey, in an interview with "Sky News Arabia" that the US forces will remain in their positions on Syrian territory, even the defeat of the organization is calling. 
    The US envoy stressed the need to remove the Iranian militias from Syria, describing the Iranian presence, that he will restore the Al-Qaeda.
    Jeffrey stressed that Washington is pushing for a cessation of hostilities and the activation of the political process in Syria.
    The US announcement is not the first of its kind. US Ambassador to the United Nations Nicky Hailey confirmed earlier that her country will not withdraw its troops from Syria until it has achieved its goals.
    Helee then stated three goals for the United States: ensuring that chemical weapons are not used in any way that could jeopardize Washington's interests, defeat a pre-emptive organization, and ensure a good point of control for what Iran is doing.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:01 am