Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Only Gonna Post This Once! Get 12,5000 coins for free!

Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Only Gonna Post This Once! Get 12,5000 coins for free! Empty Only Gonna Post This Once! Get 12,5000 coins for free!

Post by Neno on Sat 13 Oct 2018, 3:24 pm

Only gonna post this once! I've been with this company for over a year now and hodl (HOLD FOR DEAR LIFE) over 31 million of their coins along with 27 other different coins amounts I hodl as well from the past two years, I am gonna show you how to get them and as many as you want for FREE, why, well lets just say about 10 years ago a friend of mine tried to get me to get free BITCOIN back then and I didn't, if I had of with bitcoin worth over 6500.00 today each, well, I might not be here to share this with you, lol. For the recorder, I am not marketing this company no more or promoting you too as I have moved on to Vitaxel but I do keep up from time to time and hey, what if and with their Roctober Promotion going on, you can get them for free.

Here is the Steps, go to my old link; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Click on "Join Today", the next page will come up with "CMDBASIC" that is checked for free, Complete your KYC and get 12,500 coins for free. You never know, even if they become worth a dollar, you got them for FREE!

Now, if you want to get even more for free which is up to you (I paid over $10,000.00 for mine), view the Roctober video here; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This video and the company emails is all you will need to know what to do, the company is very good and self contained that the only reason you need me is to just give you what I did above. BTW, over 50,000 members joined this company in the last 11 days!

Ok, that is it and as said, I placed my CMD coins in HODL and moving on to Vitaxel so follow my post on Vitaxel thru my wall for more info on that and if you want, get your FREE coins and More if you like with the info just shared.

Tommy

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2019, 12:14 am