Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington threatens Assad: We will make the Russians and Iranians fleeing from Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington threatens Assad: We will make the Russians and Iranians fleeing from Syria Empty Washington threatens Assad: We will make the Russians and Iranians fleeing from Syria

Post by Rocky Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:26 am

[size=32]
    Washington threatens Assad: We will make the Russians and Iranians fleeing from Syria[/size]
    Washington threatens Assad: We will make the Russians and Iranians fleeing from Syria Bashar-al-Assad

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

The United States has threatened Syria with severe sanctions if President Bashar al-Assad disrupts the political process to stop the seven-year war.
    Jim Jeffrey, the US representative for Syria, said Washington would work with countries in Europe, Asia and the Middle East to impose tough international sanctions if Assad's government failed to cooperate on rewriting the constitution in preparation for elections.
    "If the regime does that, we think we can then pursue it in the same way as Iran did before 2015, with strict international sanctions," he was quoted as saying, referring to sanctions imposed on Tehran over its nuclear program.
    "Even if the United Nations Security Council does not approve it, we will do it through the European Union, we will do it through our Asian allies, then our preoccupation will be to make life the worst of this failing regime and make the Russians and Iranians who have created this mess escape, .
    Jeffrey said a recent agreement between Turkey and Russia had prevented an attack by the Syrian army on Idlib, the last large area under the control of the armed opposition, and that the Syrian forces' dropping of a Russian warplane by mistake offers an opportunity to press for the implementation of UN Security Council Resolution 2254 The conflict in Syria.
    It is noteworthy that the Council authorized the United Nations Special Envoy Staffan de Mistura to reach agreement on a new constitution, new elections and reform of the regime in Syria.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 pm