Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Whale in the heart of the market (Mohammed Saleh )

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Whale in the heart of the market (Mohammed Saleh ) Empty Whale in the heart of the market (Mohammed Saleh )

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:30 pm

[size=44]Whale in the heart of the market ..![/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Whale in the heart of the market ..! 

Appearance of Mohammed Saleh

In the heart of happy, the feelings of stagnation and exhaustion of the pursuit of livelihood in the same breath as usual sitting in front of his shop, which is empty of everything but nothing and looking forward to passers-by and happens himself to what is hard to collect money?I told him what you are happy and you insist on loading yourself the pain of isolation and despair and I am entrusted with a fight looking for sustenance and you are loyal to the laws of primary life? Sadly, I have lost it and lost the reasons that lead us to live in this market where we have become strangers, and inside my store I have been buried in a vacuum of dust. She sighed from the depths, despairing at my friend, happy, and he breathed in his stomach, after his heart was broken, and then he added: "How can I breathe to the tranquility of dreams and the pleasure of living and get into work? I woke up to Said again after I was awakened by my mind and my heart by the noise of the passersby. They stopped my desire to cry for my friend's lack of livelihood and lack of livelihood. My friend woke up from his sneeze, still hanging by a weak thread of consciousness, to suddenly show a giant man crossing the pavement. Said, pointing to him with his finger as he spoke from the beginning, after he had lost all his work, saying that he was! I said to Said who is he? Answer me and see him .. He is super. I told him: Who is super? He said he was one of the "whales of the market," which today is one of the only moving forces that swallows our livelihoods. I said to Said why do you call him "whale"? "He is the only whale who can swallow our livelihood, and we are in a rough sea that is full of us, small fish," he replied in a low voice. Said left with a recall of the classic novel by the American writer Hermann Melfel, which was published in 1851 and entitled "The White Whale". It then turned into a drama that also bore another title called "The Heart of the Sea." Where the film embodied the horror of the ship that left the island of Nantucker, off the American city of Boston, cruising into the depths of the ocean for whaling. A year later, only five of its sailors survived, killing each other to survive on the bodies of their dead after food, water scarcity, hunger, thirst and delirium. All that adventure was driven by catching whales to get their fat, making their meat and even their bones. It is remarkable that one of the survivors of the disaster of drowning has just founded a company specialized in financing and processing the requirements of whaling vessels and was one of the first monopoly companies founded in the port of New Bedford in America in 1859. This monopoly was able to achieve a rapid annual return on its capital 60 percent. [size=11]In conclusion, I realized why Said (nicknamed "Pocket Pocket") gave his superhero (pocket-filled) a phrase: "He's a whale ... !!!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 am