Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Merkel warns Trump of UN destruction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - Merkel warns Trump of UN destruction Empty Merkel warns Trump of UN destruction

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Oct 2018, 2:49 am

Merkel warns Trump of UN destruction

22:42 - 30/09/2018

warns - Merkel warns Trump of UN destruction 153833238001243100-696x403
    Information / follow up
    German Chancellor Angela Merkel on Sunday warned US President Donald Trump of "destroying" the United Nations, pointing out that he "can not see solutions that will satisfy everyone."
    "I think destroying something without developing something new is very dangerous," Merkel said during a regional election campaign in Bavaria.
    Merkel, a staunch ally of former US President Barack Obama, said she believed multilateralism was the solution to many of the world's crises.
    Trump was unable to see solutions that would please everyone, and instead he saw only one winner of all international negotiations.
    In his second speech to the United Nations General Assembly last week, Trump said he "rejects the ideology of globalization and adopts the concept of patriotism."
    He also attacked "global governance" as "coercion and control," calling for "responsible nations to fight it."
    Merkel is in the camp facing Trump with UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, who warned before Trump's speech that "the world order is growing chaotic today." End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:22 am