Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkish industrial activity shrinks for the sixth month in a row

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkish industrial activity shrinks for the sixth month in a row Empty Turkish industrial activity shrinks for the sixth month in a row

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Oct 2018, 1:57 am

Turkish industrial activity shrinks for the sixth month in a row

11:48 - 01/10/2018

Turkish industrial activity shrinks for the sixth month in a row %D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A7-4-696x444
    Information / Baghdad ..
    A survey of companies showed on Monday that manufacturing activity in Turkey contracted for a sixth consecutive month in September as production and new supply orders slowed due to a currency crisis.
    A report from the Istanbul Chamber of Industry and IHS Market said that the PMI fell to 42.7 in September from 46.4 a month ago, remaining below 50 points between growth and contraction.
    The Committee added that this was due to slower production and new orders and resulted in a decline in procurement and employment activities.
    The lira, which has lost about 40 percent of its value this year, is the main challenge facing companies, which has contributed to rising inflationary pressures and rising production costs. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:58 pm