Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh and Hakim discuss efforts to form a government cab within the constitutional time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh and Hakim discuss efforts to form a government cab within the constitutional time Empty Saleh and Hakim discuss efforts to form a government cab within the constitutional time

Post by Rocky Thu 04 Oct 2018, 2:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saleh and Hakim discuss efforts to form a government cab within the constitutional time

The head of the wisdom movement, Ammar al-Hakim, discussed with the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, the challenges of the next phase and priorities to be worked on, and the efforts to form the government within the constitutional time.
    A statement from his office said that Ammar al-Hakim visited Saleh and congratulated him on his election as president of the republic. He stressed during the meeting the need to achieve the aspirations of the Iraqi people through the provision of services and the provision of employment and urban reconstruction and sustainable development. He pointed out that "this requires the enactment of important laws, especially laws that complement the structure of the Iraqi state "He said. 
    And "the need for the Presidency of the Republic for all Iraqis and to play a parental role in solving the problems between the political parties and work to bridge the rift between the Kurdish forces and unite the Kurdish national position." 
    "The importance of protecting the constitution and the unity of the country, and the need to invoke the public interest and submit them to the special interests, and reminded us that all previous challenges have proved the need of everyone for all."
    He reiterated "the position of Iraq among the countries of the world and our vision of the need to distance Iraq from international and regional conflicts and be a bridge to communicate and meet the adversaries and build a common relationship based on mutual interests with everyone."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:38 am