Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Open branches of Rasheed Bank in 3 states

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:46 am

1/15/2014 0:00 

Baghdad morning 
, the Ministry of Finance on the opening of branches of Rasheed Bank in three countries within its efforts to support the Iraqi economy in accordance with the development programs sober. said director of media relations at the bank's Ministry, Saleh Hassan Kadhim told (morning): The Rasheed Bank is going offline procedures open 3 branches in out of the country the first in the United Arab Emirates and the other in the Republic of Romania and third in Turkey, noting that the move is part of a development policy sober pursued by the bank to support the Iraqi economy, and to ensure the provision of better services to the customer banking inside and outside the country. 
pointed out that Bank of continuous funding for the development of all sectors of the economy, including the agricultural sector through the funding of peasants and farmers manner Murabaha Islamic adoption of his window, revealing that the bank was opened last October at the University of Basra, the first two sections and the second within the Basra International Hotel.    

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alsabaah.iq%2FArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D62095

Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:12 pm