Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Abbadi Office: New mechanisms to facilitate the granting of entry features to investors

rocky

Al-Abbadi Office: New mechanisms to facilitate the granting of entry features to investors

Post by rocky on Sun 07 Oct 2018, 2:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BAGHDAD - The National Security Council approved on Sunday a new mechanism to facilitate the granting of entry visas to investors in Iraq, during a meeting chaired by the Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces Haider al-Abadi.
Abadi said in a statement received by "Iraq News", that "during the meeting discussed the security situation and maintain security stability and intelligence efforts and rely on new plans in the pursuit of terrorist cells, adding that" was a presentation on the security situation in the capital Baghdad and the rest Governorates ".
The statement added that "the working paper was discussed mechanisms and controls and treatment of cases of tax evasion and customs and raise a number of recommendations and guidance on them," pointing out that "during the meeting was discussed the subject of controls for end-user certificate, and a decision."
He added that "was approved according to the statement on the memorandum of understanding on the work of security men and the protection of aircraft in the Turkish airspace, and was also discussed cooperation with the Libyan side in the field of counter-terrorism."

rocky

Ministerial Council approves granting entry visas to investors in Iraq

Post by rocky on Sun 07 Oct 2018, 3:12 pm

Ministerial Council approves granting entry visas to investors in Iraq

18:55 - 07/10/2018

BAGHDAD - 
The Security Council on Sunday approved the granting of entry visas to investors in Iraq. 
A statement issued by the Office of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Haider al-Abadi, received a copy of it, "The Prime Minister presided over today a meeting of the Ministerial Council for National Security. The meeting discussed the security situation and maintain security stability and intelligence efforts and rely on new plans In the pursuit of terrorist cells, and was a presentation on the security situation in the capital Baghdad and the rest of the provinces. 
He added that "was also discussed the working paper mechanisms and controls and address cases of tax evasion and customs and raise a number of recommendations and guidance on them."
The statement pointed out that "the subject of the controls of the end-user certificate was discussed and issued," noting that "the memorandum of understanding on the work of security men and the protection of aircraft in the Turkish airspace was approved." 
He also pointed out that "cooperation was also discussed with the Libyan side in the field of combating terrorism, and new mechanisms were approved to facilitate the granting of entry features to investors in Iraq." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 18 Dec 2018, 7:28 am