Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

JICA and OCDI Japanese delegation briefed on the progress of work in the ports of Umm Qasr and Khor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - JICA and OCDI Japanese delegation briefed on the progress of work in the ports of Umm Qasr and Khor  Empty JICA and OCDI Japanese delegation briefed on the progress of work in the ports of Umm Qasr and Khor

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Oct 2018, 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JICA and OCDI Japanese delegation briefed on the progress of work in the ports of Umm Qasr and Khor Al-Zubair

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The 

JICA and OCDI delegations on Monday reviewed the progress of work at the ports of Umm Qasr and Khor al-Zubayr in Basra. 

The delegation of the Japanese International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and the (OCDI) met with the Director General of Iraqi Ports, Aziz Hashim al-Obeidi, and the head of the Japanese loan authority, Taleb Abdullah Baish.

"The two sides discussed how to cooperate and implement the Japanese loan projects, and congratulations on the occasion of the research," said the statement. 

He pointed out that "the two delegations visited the ports of Umm Qasr and Khor al-Zubayr and looked at the progress of work, as well as loan projects carried out at the port of Al-Khor."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:49 am