Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Allaibi: Rehabilitation of the oil field of Ajil and direct production of crude oil and dry gas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Allaibi: Rehabilitation of the oil field of Ajil and direct production of crude oil and dry gas Empty Al-Allaibi: Rehabilitation of the oil field of Ajil and direct production of crude oil and dry gas

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Oct 2018, 6:25 am

Al-Allaibi: Rehabilitation of the oil field of Ajil and direct production of crude oil and dry gas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Minister of Oil announced on Tuesday the rehabilitation of the oil field in the province of Salah and the direct production of a capacity of 7 thousand barrels per day to the rate of 17 thousand barrels per day before the end of this year.
    In a statement received by "Economy News", Oil Minister Jabbarali al-Allaibi said that "the Mujahideen heroes in the North Oil Company and the oil companies supporting them have been able to rehabilitate and operate the crude oil system in the oil field of Ajil by linking a group of wells, Of crude oil to the refinery "steadfast" Baiji in the province of Salah al-Din. "
    He praised the oil minister, according to the statement, "the national effort that succeeded in rehabilitating and reclamation of three wells in the field mentioned, which had been sabotaged by terrorist gangs and burned and destroyed, but heroes in our national companies have been able to return to the wells produced by the national effort to supply the national production of crude oil "He said.
    Al-Allaibi said that "the national effort has already succeeded in rehabilitating the system of investment and production of raw gas in the field mentioned card (100) million standard feet per day and transferred to the North Gas Company to add to national production, in addition to the supply of power plants.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:06 am