Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey is taking legal action against the Saudi consulate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey is taking legal action against the Saudi consulate Empty Turkey is taking legal action against the Saudi consulate

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Oct 2018, 2:01 am

[size=32]
    Turkey is taking legal action against the Saudi consulate[/size]
    Turkey is taking legal action against the Saudi consulate Ardogan

Twilight News    

15 hours ago

The Turkish judicial authorities on Tuesday appointed a prosecutor and a public prosecutor to take necessary legal action at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul after Riyadh allowed it to be searched.
    The Turkish Foreign Ministry announced Tuesday that the Saudi authorities had informed it of its consent to inspect its consulate building in Istanbul.
    In a written statement, Foreign Ministry spokesman Hammy Axoy said that although the Vienna Convention of 1961 states that consular buildings have immunity, they can be inspected by the authorities of the host country with the consent of the head of the diplomatic mission.
    Aksoy said the judiciary, security and intelligence agencies are closely following the developments on Khashoggi's fate since the first day of his disappearance.
    Jamal Khashoggi entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Tuesday for the purpose of extracting a document. The Saudi side says he came out shortly after entering the consulate, but his Turkish fiancée says she waited all day for the Saudi consulate.
    A police source said police believed Khashoggi had been killed, a charge Saudi Arabia denies.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:54 pm