Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy: We seek to open a file of corruption, "Sakr Baghdad"

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 10 Oct 2018, 2:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- POSTED ON OCTOBER 10, 2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The statements aimed at inspiring Iraqis to have a real role for the parliament in Baghdad in tackling and combating the financial and administrative corruption that permeated for many years in the joints of the successive governments after 2003, where a member of the Parliament of the construction coalition, "Karim Alawi," on Tuesday morning, the determination of the House of Representatives The opening of all the files hovering around suspicions of corruption and one file, "Sakr Baghdad," indicating that the Parliament will host the ministers every three months in order to see the past and hold accountable those who defaulted, he said.
Aliawi said in a press statement that "there is a tendency to approve the laws that are stalled, as signatures were collected in order to bring the ministers every three months to the parliament to clarify their work plan and the statement to the people and accountability of those who defaulted them," noting that "Parliament is working to address outstanding issues in governments Former ".
He added that "there is a tendency to recover the money that was wasted through research and investigation and referral of the questionnaire to the integrity of the investigation, especially the money spent on electricity and municipal projects in addition to the money spent by the Council of Ministers and funds collected from citizens for the project of Baghdad falcon.
He explained that "Parliamentary committees, especially integrity will work on the money spent during the previous budgets, and through them will be known to the defaulters and refer them to the competent authorities to take the necessary measures against them, where will open the files of corruption and hovering around it, one file of the falcon of Baghdad, which spent billions of dinars" .
He pointed out that "the inability of the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi in the fight against corruption will be applied in the new government, because Abadi was not the desired force despite granting him all powers," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
chouchou

Re: Deputy: We seek to open a file of corruption, "Sakr Baghdad"

Post by chouchou on Wed 10 Oct 2018, 4:25 am

Good.......

Current date/time is Tue 18 Dec 2018, 7:13 am