Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Saleh calls for creating new jobs by launching economic initiatives

rocky

Post by rocky on Wed 10 Oct 2018, 2:03 pm

13:38 - 10/10/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
President Barham Saleh called on Wednesday for the creation of new jobs through the launch of effective economic initiatives, pointing out that industry has a pivotal role in supporting the national economy.
"The President of the Republic, Barham Salih, received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad today the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Minister of Industry and Minerals and the Agency Engineer Mohammed Shiaa Al-Sudani, accompanied by an advanced cadre of the two Ministries," the Presidency said.
"The industry has a pivotal role in supporting the national economy," the statement quoted Saleh as saying. "The previous failures must be tackled so that Iraqi industry can regain its luster and importance and work to create new jobs by launching effective economic initiatives."
Saleh stressed on the need to build a positive institutional relationship between the Presidency of the Republic and the rest of the ministries and not just the official relations to move the wheel of the Iraqi economy through diversification of the country's resources.
For his part, al-Sudani explained that "there are local production capacities that can cover all the needs of the market and the ministry is preparing an integrated plan that enables Iraqi products to compete with foreign products." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 13 Dec 2018, 9:28 pm