Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Committee to set its fourth annual conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Committee to set its fourth annual conference Empty Central Committee to set its fourth annual conference

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Oct 2018, 3:36 am

Central Committee to set its fourth annual conference

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Central Bank of Iraq announced its intention to hold its fourth annual conference on the tenth of last month this year.
    The Central Bank said in a statement, received by "Economy News", that "the Central Bank of Iraq is pleased to announce the establishment of its fourth annual conference on Monday, 2018/12/10 under the title (the development role of the Central Bank of Iraq)."
    The statement added that the conference looking at the first centereddevelopment dimension of monetary policy and in the second deals with therole of financial technology in economic development , referring to thecentral welcome to "active participation by researchers, university professors and Iraqi ministries , research enrich the conference and objectives aimed at building expertise and review of scientific experience in the field of Monetary policy management ".
    The statement indicated that the deadline for receipt of the research will be on 15/11/2018. The date of informing the researchers of the decision of the Scientific Committee will be on 2018/12/11 and the research will be sent to the e-mail of the conference: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:20 am