Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq appoints "Allaibi" as president of a new national oil company

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq appoints "Allaibi" as president of a new national oil company Empty Iraq appoints "Allaibi" as president of a new national oil company

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Oct 2018, 6:27 am

Iraq appoints "Allaibi" as president of a new national oil company
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Jabbar al-Allaibi - Iraqi oil minister
     11 October 2018 02:00 PM
    Mubasher : The Iraqi government has appointed Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi as president of the new National Oil Company, which will act as an umbrella for state oil companies.
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Oil Assem Jihad, told "Reuters" on Thursday, that Allaibi will retain his ministerial post until the formation of a new government at least.
    The Iraqi parliament voted in March this year on the draft law of the new Iraqi National Oil Company, submitted by the Committee on Oil, Energy and Natural Resources.
    The company's law provides for the establishment of a public company with a legal personality represented by its president or his authorized representative. It is headquartered in Baghdad and has branches inside and outside Iraq, with a capital of 400 billion dinars (about $ 337.27 million).
    The law stipulates that the Iraqi National Oil Company shall invest all the oil and gas areas in all the lands and territorial waters of Iraq and may share with others the approval of the Council of Ministers.
    It also allowed it to borrow from home or abroad to finance its investments inside and outside the country.
    Nominations ..
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:02 am