Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

a Kuwaiti deputy attacking America: Saddam Hussein was dropped to facilitate infiltration of its ene

rocky

a Kuwaiti deputy attacking America: Saddam Hussein was dropped to facilitate infiltration of its ene

Post by rocky on Thu 11 Oct 2018, 6:38 am

[size=32]
a Kuwaiti deputy attacking America: Saddam Hussein was dropped to facilitate infiltration of its enemy in the region[/size]

26 minutes ago

The Kuwaiti MP Walid al-Tabtabai, said Thursday, that without the United States of America, Iran could not enter Iraq and Afghanistan.
Al-Tabtabai said in his Twitter account that "America volunteered and dropped two enemies of Iran, Saddam and the Taliban, which facilitated Iran's military penetration in our regions."
He added that "Avak Trump says that without America, Iran would occupy the Middle East in 12 minutes," adding that "the correct is that the United States facilitated the task and did not prevent it."

Current date/time is Thu 13 Dec 2018, 9:02 pm