Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Building Alliance: We will deal with foreign forces in Iraq as we deal with "Dahesh"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Building Alliance: We will deal with foreign forces in Iraq as we deal with "Dahesh" Empty Building Alliance: We will deal with foreign forces in Iraq as we deal with "Dahesh"

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Oct 2018, 2:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Building Alliance: We will deal with foreign forces in Iraq as we deal with "Dahesh"

MP Mansour al-Baiji said on Sunday that one of our priorities within the House of Representatives and the next government is not to allow the presence of foreign forces on Iraqi soil and we will work to remove any forces from our territories, whatever they are under any name.
    "Iraq is a country that has full sovereignty and will not accept the violation of its sovereignty, and what happened during the previous period of entry into criminal gangs is an American plan to bring their troops back to our territory under the pretext of a fight and after the elimination of these terrorist groups, From Iraq because there is no reason to stay. "
    "We will work hard and in coordination with the next government to remove any foreign forces from our territories according to diplomatic norms and if they have to go out we will deal with them as we deal with gangs that encourage criminals and force them out because we do not need such forces on our soil," he added.
    "America is leading a dangerous plan in the region after we foiled their plan, which was brought in by gangs, so they are trying today to find a reason for the presence of their forces on our territory. The sovereignty of our country is a red line that we will not allow to harm and from any side. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:40 pm