Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump does not intend to ease tariffs on Chinese goods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump does not intend to ease tariffs on Chinese goods Empty Trump does not intend to ease tariffs on Chinese goods

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Oct 2018, 2:23 am

Trump does not intend to ease tariffs on Chinese goods
    Trump does not intend to ease tariffs on Chinese goods Irq_1617078120&max_width=300
    US President Donald Trump has no plans to ease tariffs on Chinese goods, according to informed sources on Monday.
    "Trump wants China to suffer more than the $ 200 billion in Chinese goods," Axis quoted one source as saying. "Trump believes that the longer his fee, the more tools he has become. Pressure has more. "
    Another source said that "the US president is not focusing on details of a possible deal with China, as it focuses on finding tools to pressure Beijing."
    The trade war between China and the United States began after July 6, when the two nations' reciprocal tariffs entered into force. The United States imposed a 25 percent import duty on 818 products from China, worth $ 34 billion a year. For its part and countermeasures, China on the same day imposed a 25 percent customs duty on the import of an equal amount of American goods.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=107100

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:48 am